Safeway Survey – To better serve its customers, Safeway developed the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey. Regular Safeway shoppers are specifically sought for this poll. At the end of the day, all they care about is how satisfied their customers are with the goods and how they are treated.
Safeway Survey – WIN $100 gift – Safeway Survey
To that end, if you’ve ever visited Safeway or shop there often, you may want to consider providing some feedback.
The ultimate goal of the survey is to assess how successful they are as a grocery shop. They are essentially asking whether you find the things they are offering to be of interest and if they should expand their inventory.
Thus, please provide as accurate answers as you can to the questions. Don’t be vague; provide as much information as you can.
How To Take Survey
- To begin, please have on available a receipt from a recent transaction at any Safeway location.
- In order to complete a task without any hiccups, it is necessary to have a stable internet connection that is always on.
- It is expected that you have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish in order to respond to the questions. Just these two languages are supported by www.safeway.com/survey.
- Computer proficiency, including the ability to operate and get a personal computer, laptop, mobile device, or desktop computer, is essential.
- This kind of feedback often only takes people about 5-10 minutes to complete. Participants should set aside a few minutes if they want to fully experience it.
- If you have provided helpful feedback and entered a contest, we need a current email address to contact you about your winnings.
- Each given customer should be able to provide proper answers to all inquiries. Members whose submissions are missing required information will be ineligible for rewards.
Gifts and rewards by survey
Winners will each get a $100 Safeway Gift Card.
Rule and Regulation By Safeway Survey
- If you are an employee, partner, or affiliate of Safeway, you are not eligible to participate in the survey. It’s the same for those who work for the survey’s backers or collaborators. The people who love you most probably can’t deal with it either if you’re one of them.
- One survey submission per person throughout the contest period is permitted.
- The receipt’s code will be invalid once seven days have passed from the date of purchase.
- No more than one individual may use the same receipt to submit a review.
- The $100 reward is nontransferable and nonrefundable.
About Safeway Survey company
Safeway, or Safeway Inc. as it is formally known, is an American grocery store company founded by S. M. Skaggs in the rural town of American Falls, Idaho, in 1915.
Skaggs detested the prevalent credit system, so he set a shop in a location where customers could pay with cash and walk away with their items. In addition, he instituted a self-service model in which consumers could assist themselves to goods rather than waiting for personnel to deliver them.
The quality of the interaction between Safeway and the consumer is the company’s top priority, and it will never be compromised in any manner. This Safeway customer survey is an attempt on the part of the supermarket chain to collect more in-depth data about its patrons, and Safeway hopes to learn as much as it can about its patrons through the survey.
The company treats its customers like family and places a high emphasis on the input they provide.
Safeway Survey FAQs
- Question – Does anybody have any information on the credit cards that are accepted at Safeway?
Answer – Cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, in addition to debit cards issued by the majority of the world’s most prominent financial institutions, may all be accepted here.
SNAP EBT and EBT Cash cards are accepted in-store as well as at certain delivery and pickup locations for online orders (Visit our SNAP FAQ to learn more).
- Question – What’s the problem with Safeway’s incentives that are about to expire?
Answer – Can one ever lose the ability to accumulate points and get rewards? One single award may be purchased with one hundred points, that is a possibility. At the end of each month, any points that you have accumulated that are less than 100 will be removed from your account.